All youth (Boys & Girls) playing baseball who are at least age 4 by August 31st, 2017 are eligible. Little League regulations require all players to provide proof of age and proof of residency to be eligible to play.
- 2017 Player Fall Registration Form (PDF Front & Back)
** You can also register online!
- Medical Release Form (Must be included with Registration Form)
- Sandwich Fundraiser: (PDF) (Must participate if you did not purchase the buyout. See below for more information.)
- Manager / Coach Application (PDF) or (Microsoft Word Document version)
- 2017 Volunteer Application (PDF)
- Newville Little League Bylaws (PDF)
- Lineup Card (PDF) or Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet.
Registration Fees: $30 per Newville Little League player ($40 per Non Newville Little League Player), $20 per sibling. You may register online.
Sandwich Fundraiser: In addition to registration costs, we require each family to participate in our primary sandwich fundraiser. Each family must sell 10 items.
Order & Money Due Date: Tuesday, August 29th. PLEASE hand in ONE PAYMENT or a combination of cash. The check can be made payable to Newville Little League. All other information will be on the form.
Delivery Date: Thursday, September 7th.
Pick-up time: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. at the Newville Firehouse.
IMPORTANT – MUST READ FOR ALL MANAGERS, COACHES AND TEAM PARENTS.
According to PA State Law, which was implemented after last season on July 1,2015, all managers, coaches and team mom’s need to submit/provide the following forms to the local little league:
- Background Check Signature Form
- State Police Criminal Record Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Newville Little League Volunteer Application (found above)
Please download the PDF document that summarizes the requirements and provides hyperlinks to the relevant websites that you need to use to get these forms. All of these forms are free for volunteers. Make sure you submit the forms as a volunteer. We need to get these done ASAP as we are really not allowed to work with the players until we provide these documents to the league. The state police criminal record check and the background signature form can be attained immediately. The child abuse clearance will take a few days, maybe a week, to process.
These clearances are good for 5 years. Make sure you save the PDF’s that come up so you can use them for future years.
Additional forms and publications are available at the official Little League web site.